These are excerpts from the latest posts to our email listserv. You can subscribe to the listserv by clicking this Link.
- Columbia Resilience’s board met on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. Our first action was to affirm that the concept of Degrowth will continue to underpin our mission. We then discussed new ideas for educating people about degrowth and decided that we will be resuming regular meetings. We want to alternate experiential, hands-on agendas with informational sessions. […]
- Tomorrow night is a program about the Midlands Sierra Club project on "Greening affordable rental properties" currently going on in Fairfield County. Students from the Arnold School of Public Health and Matt Kip, garden designer, will be featured. For more information, follow this link: https://www.sierraclub.org/south-carolina/midlands-groupThe Zoom link is here: https://sierraclub.zoom.us/j/6106135191?pwd=cHdUTlJMaW90aHd4SkNIcmdqN3lGdz09Meeting ID: 610 613 5191Passcode: 721148 […]
- This morning at 11:30 am – a presentation by University of South Carolina Public Health students who have been working with the Sierra Club to foster more sustainable living in Fairfield County. This program is available on Zoom or also in person at 120 Pisgah Church Road, Columbia, SC 29203. See the link below for more details and the Zoom link.https://columbiafriendsmeeting.org/second-hour-greening-affordable-rental-properties/ […]
- A HUGE thank you to Karen Murphy, Mckenzie Scott, and the rest of the Orchard Team for their tremendous efforts in making the Plant Swap last Saturday a big success. This includes Olivia Mae Thompson, who designed the invitation and the plant tags and donated supplies for the Seed Library; Bekah and Sarah Keyes who dug and re-potted many plants; Ella Michel, Liam Dowling, and Andrew Medrick from Lara Ducate's honors […]
- Folks, the Columbia Climate Reality group is hosting a presentation about the Sierra Club's Greening Affordable Rental Properties project. This will be tomorrow evening at 7 pm. Below are the details and the Zoom link if you'd like to attend. After the Sierra Club there will be other items on the agenda and you are welcome to stay for the whole meeting. […]
We sometimes remember to post events to our google calendar. If you would like to add an event to the calendar please send an email announcement to email@example.com .